Our admission process allows us to meet the expectations and needs of the aspiring families and at the same time provide them with elements to ensure this important decision, that establishes the bases for a 15-year relationship between the school and the family*.
Applications must be submitted when the future student is 6 months old.
- For girls born between October 1, 2018, and July 30, 2019.
- Admission process will begin in March / April 2020.
- School begins school in August 2022.
- For girls born between July 31, 2019, and July 30, 2020.
- Admission process will begin in March / April 2021.
- School begins in August 2023.
- For girls born between July 31, 2020, and July 30, 2021.
- Admission process will begin in March / April 2022.
- School begins in August 2024.
Attend a meeting in which the school´s educational program is presented, and a guided tour of the facilities is carried out.
Complete the application and send to the School Secretary.
Interview with one of the School Directors and one of the Psychologists.
Submit recommendation forms to the School Secretary.
Results will be sent by email to parents.
Admissions to other grades
To carry out the admission process for other grades inquire about availability by phone and consider the following recommendations:
1. Applicants are not allowed to repeat grade.
2. If the applicant presents low performances in compulsory and fundamental areas and / or behavioral difficulties in the school of origin, please refrain from submitting the application.
3. If the student comes from abroad, all documentation from the institution of origin must be apostilled or legalized and, depending on the case, with an official translation into Spanish.
4. The validation process before the Ministry of Education is the responsibility of each family.
5. Incomplete documentation will not be received by the School Secretary.